Every great thing in the world has its challenges. Regardless of how well designed or organized the development of the gadget, app or software is, it’s prone to experience some hiccups. In this article, we are going to discuss some Township Game problems and how to deal with them.
1. How To Restart The Game On iPhone and Android device
Township is a great game which cannot be disregarded for whatever reason. The game has millions of fans all over the world and is receiving new members daily. Since this game was initially meant to be operated on Android devices, the users of iPhone struggle with restarting the game.
Many players only think of how to deal with such problems after spending so much energy in the game. When you encounter challenges in the game, the first thing that comes into our minds is restarting the game. Unfortunately for iPhone users, this might be a challenge. However, following the instructions given below, will lead you to a lasting solution.
- Go to device settings.
- Click the app’s icon
- Go to Township.
- Choose a clear cache.
- Restart your device to see whether it was effective.
- Open settings at the game.
- To unbind the Google Play account, click “Disconnect”.
- Go to your device menu and delete remaining data: Settings – Applications – Grim Soul.
- Restart the game and start logging in to Google Play again. Your new progress will be saved automatically.
2. How Do I Delete The Township Game?
There are very many reasons that can lead to a player deleting their Township Hack game account and risking losing all their current progress. Some people will delete the account after realizing they have been in the game for a long time and have started becoming addicted to it. After various trials of controlling their addiction, they are left with no other choice than quitting.
At the same time, you might decide to delete your account because your Facebook account has been hacked. Whatever the reason it might be, the deletion process might seem to be a challenge. However, following the instructions listed below will make things easier for you.
- On the top left side of your screen, type the ‘settings’ icon.
- Go to the ‘About the Game’ and tap the icon.
- This will lead you to the ‘Delete all my personal data’ icon. Click the icon and continue.
Alternatively, you can send your request on the Playrix Website. They will respond by asking several questions to confirm you are the valid owner of the account before they delete it.
Deleting an account is a permanent thing. You cannot be able to recover it and Playrix as well. Therefore, remove it at your risk.
Although there are many other Township Game Problems, the above listed are the most common. The fact that the players encounter some challenges doesn’t mean that the game is faulty. The player is not expected to know everything as we learn one thing at a time.